Thursday, February 28, 2013

Settling In: New Apartment and Amazing Co-Teacher!

The most important part of teaching here in Korea is your relationship with your Co-teacher!  Therefore, I am so relieved and happy to say that I get along swimingly with mine!  After one day of helping me run a thousand errands, I already feel like we are friends!  Awesome!  Her name is Hye Hee Kim.  She and I will be planning and conducting many lesson plans together at Taepyeong Middle School.  The Middle School is huge and is co-ed, but the classes are split (either all boys, or all girls in one class). 


My wonderful Co-Teacher Hye Hee!



As you can see...there is my shower!  This going to be fun!

Also, I am so thrilled that I have my own apartment.  It is a 15 minute walk to my school--which is perfect.  Also, it already has a homey feel to it.  The only thing that was a shock to me was how there is no shower...just a shower head in the bathroom.  So when I take I shower, I will be getting everything completely soaked in the bathroom...  Whatever! haha! 

4 comments:

  1. Your apartment seems so beautiful! Get plastic slippers to use for the bathroom--they dry super fast and you wont slip!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good thinking Gabs! I know---I love the apartment too! It is so nice to have my own place!

      Delete
  2. ¡que guay! y que extraño todo eso de la duchaa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. siii, es guay!!! Me gusta tener mi propia casa! La ducha va a estar bien. De momento fui a un bano publico--fue una experiencia guay tambien jaja!

      Delete