Saturday, June 15, 2013

Buddha's Birthday!

You know why Korea is so awesome?  Because we got Friday off from school to celebrate Buddha's Birthday!  My friends and I headed south to Busan and honored Buddha by have a wonderful time on the beach, singing along to my ukulele, dancing with sparklers on the beach, and kayaking in the ocean! 

Haeundae Beach at dusk!
It was bathing suit weather, and these Koreans were all bundled up, hiding from the sun!  So funny!

New friends!

If I lived in Busan I would make a point of going to the beach every day!  It was so beautiful!



Kayaking in the ocean!

And we're off and away!

My twin in a onesie!

Could I be any happier!?!
 
What a night!
Happy Birthday, Buddha! --with sparklers on Gwangali Beach!
My friends, Jo and Ellen!

No comments:

Post a Comment